365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 352 - Eating Pickles & Pickle Chips









Tonight, Miguel tried to give Macy a pringle chip that had the flavor of pickles. So of course, I have to run and grab my camera for a photo of the face she'll make. But of course, our little baby girl takes after her daddy and seems to like sour things, because she didn't make a sour face at all! Not even a teeny tiny sour expression. She just gobbled that chip right up!

SO....I suggested real pickles! Yep, I'm mean like that. hahaha But you know what? She didn't make a face with those either! She chewed/sucked on the little slices until she could no more and then spit it out, looking to her daddy for more :)

And the girl will NOT stay out of my kitchen! I hope that's a sign of what's to come, because I sure would like for her to learn and love to cook one day! Every single time that fridge is open, she's on her way over, as fast as she can crawl or walk, and goes to peek inside at what she wants. Once today she pulled out a yogurt (and proceeded to eat it when I offered it to her), and tonight her joy came from tearing the plastic straws off of the juice boxes. :) Little toot. She keeps us on our toes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment