365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 351 - Pretty in Pink, Swimming, and a Walking Video








Today we didn't have any kiddos, so me, Andrew & Macy stayed in and relaxed! I got my editing done on the session I was working on, started a new one, and we went down to the pool when Macy was up from her naps. The pics of her today are cute, but please excuse the messy hair - she still had sunscreen in her hair, crumbs from her snack on her face, and a milk mustache :) I even grabbed our video camera to capture some video of her walking, so that our distant family who can't be here with us, can see my big girl walking around all over.

And I'll post the video of her being lazy too.... we were in the kitchen doing something, and as I do the laundry, I have a pile of the clothes ready to wash, laying in the floor in a pile. I guess Macy wanted to relax, so she crawled over to the pile with her crackers in hand, and laid back into the clothes and just enjoyed the comfort :) (but please ignore how much laundry there was to do!) haha
(two videos, so watch them both!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment