365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 346 - Growing into the New Outfits





Goodness, it's crazy how fast our girl has grown! Mimi gave her some outfits that were 12 and 18 months back when she was an itty bitty baby, and some of them are already fitting! And sometimes she gets tired of wearing onesies and stuff when we're just sitting at home for the day, so I try to pull out some cuter clothes to let her get some use out of them :) And guess what else? My girl is eating carrots and blueberries today! We tried them the other day (diced ones), and she did NOT like them. But I don't give up, so I gave them to her again. And she gobbled them up! Today we just had Mia over, and then tonight Macy & Andrew stayed home with Miguel while I went and had some grown-up time with my friend Lindsey...it was SO nice to get out and talk (and talk and talk!), to someone other than a 6 year old (or 2.5 year old, or 1.5 year old, or 11 month old!! haha). It was a decent day overall :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment