365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 335 - One More Month Until She's One!





Today Macy turned 11 months old!! As an 11 month old, Macy can take 3-4 steps unassisted, go from a standing position into a squatting position and back up again, crawl like a speed crawler...she sleeps from around 9pm until 11ish in the morning, and then goes back down by 2pm and sleeps until 6pm or so, and that's about as much as I see her! She's starting to drink whole milk in between bottles of formula. She LOVES her brother and knows how to smack him out of the way when he's getting on her nerves! She waves hi and bye all of the time now, even when you just pick her up out of her crib, I guess she thinks she's going bye-bye :) She can give 'sweet hugs' when she feels like it :) She's eating anything and everything, and does not like much from a spoon, as she's independent and wants to do it all herself! We call her "biggie boss", because Andrew says she's the boss, and I think he's right :)

Happy 11months my sweet baby girl!! (notice her dirty face in the 11month pic - she had been eating Lucky Charms.... well, she was eating the marshmallows out of the lucky charms I gave her!)

Other than that, we didn't do much today. The boys kept Macy bug at home while I went and had some alone time out at the bookstore and local shops. It was nice to get away, but of course I miss my family when I'm gone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment