365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 344 - Running Around All Day Long





I had a doctor appointment this morning, so Miguel went and kept the kiddos entertained in the lobby while I met with my doc and had my blood tests done. After, we grabbed the kids and ourselves something to eat and Miguel went to work. I had won concert tickets to see the Rascal Flatts this coming weekend, so the kids and I went to pick up those tickets near downtown Dallas. After, we had a few errands to run, and then we finally went home so Macy could sleep and so I could get some things done. Tonight, I had a photo session with the sweet couple I've photographed since they were engaged - and tonight I got to take pictures of their sweet 1 week old baby girl :) Fun day, tomorrow we get back to keeping kiddos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment