365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 337 - Papa's Birthday!!



Happy Birthday, Papa!! Hope it's a great one!!

Stayed home today with Mia, who was over for the day. Nothing else happening, besides me going out to a photo session this evening. It was a family/baby session for a Kindergarden (moving up to 1st grade) teacher at Andrew's school. Should be some great pics from the session. It was fun :)

Macy's crazy as always... keeping her daddy on his toes while I was gone! She's teething again, her top tooth came in, but now she's skipped over the other top one and is going for one over from the top. Kinda confusing, but it doesn't matter, really, as sooner than later she will have a mouthful of teeth :) But that seems to be bothering her at times... she's sleeping like crazy and fussing a lot more than normal too.
And on the way to the session, I kept getting phone calls on my cell from Miguel's phone. But when I'd answer, no one would say anything. Several of those phone calls later, Miguel called me and told me that it was Macy who was calling me :) She had his phone and kept dialing me over and over again. She missed me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment