365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 342 - Swimming & Toddling





Toddling? Is that a word? Is that even how you spell it if it is a word?? Ah, who cares :)

Macy is toddling all over the place now. She takes off from whatever she's holding onto, almost as if she just knows she can walk now. More times than not, though, she makes it several steps and then goes to the ground to crawl the rest of the way. :) But she's well on her way to being a full-time walker. haha

Today we relaxed. I took Macy with me to get some scrapbooking supplies (which were all 50% off, I must add!) to put her 365 pictures in. She looked just too cute in her little outfit, so I took her with me :) Then we came home and went swimming for a bit before everyone got too tired and had to come home for naps and rest time.

Not much other than that! Photo session in the heat tomorrow! Looking forward to it but also looking forward to it being over! :)

Did I also mention that she's now signing "more" and "eat"??? If not, well, she is :) We'd been working on it for so long, and finally she knows how to do them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment