365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 348 - Friday!!








Today we went and let the kiddos play at McD's with our friend Laura, her son Cason, and Mia. It was sooo nice to get out of the house, especially after the busy day we had yesterday! We got free coupons for smoothies, so I got myself one, and sat down with Macy to eat it. Next thing I know, she's leaning over and drinking from the smoothie cup as I'm holding it. haha She LOVED it :) Then when I gave the smoothie to Andrew, I was just sitting there talking to Laura, and she stood up and leaned over and started sucking out of my tea cup! Little stinker!! It was too funny, so Laura had to get some pics of it :) Then I let her down in the toddler area to play, and she had a good time climbing on the toys, and had it not been so crowded with bigger toddlers, she could have played all day!

Tonight, Andrew & I went to the movies to use our free movie passes. My friend, Lindsey, went with us, and we saw Despicable Me.... SUCH a cute movie! Then we walked around the bookstore and downtown Ft. Worth before calling it a night and heading home.

Definitely a fun Friday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment