365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 349 - Visitors & The Rascal Flatts





I had a session this morning, and then after naps and lunch, Marcie, Justin, Chelsea & the kiddos came up for the night. I had won tickets to see the Rascal Flatts in concert, and M&J decided to come with me since they wanted to come up and go to Six Flags the next day. So we played with Macy for awhile and then got ready for the concert. We had a good time, but it was SO hot for me, and I was just miserable and dripping with sweat all night. Yuck. :) But Macy had a fun time back at the house with her cousins and brother. Miguel let them all get into our little baby pool in the garage, so that was fun for them. They were all out when we got home, so he must have done a good job keeping them busy :) And yes, Macy showed off her walking skills for everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment