365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 329 - Macy's First Fourth of July

















After church this morning (where I had Macy in GREEN, because I didn't have any red-white-blue for her to wear, shame on me!!), we went home to relax. Once Macy woke up this evening, we went down to the pool for a while and let the kiddos play. After that, we grilled steaks, and had some yummy veggies with them, for dinner, and then I took Andrew up the big hill next to our house to watch all of the different firework shows that were going on around us. There were probably 7 different shows that we saw from where we parked our car on the side of the road (next to dozens of other watchers). He enjoyed it and then we ran home to tell Macy bug night-night.

Tomorrow we're heading to the nearby waterpark to use our discount tickets and free drink wristbands that I got us last week. Should be a fun day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment