365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 291 - Money Hungry





Today we went to the pool after Andrew came home from school, and then to Walmart to get stuff for dinner. While out, I needed to run to the bank to deposit my babysitting money for the week, but the ATM line was too long, so we just went home. Well, apparently, Macy wanted a little spending money and decided she'd just help herself to my hard-earned cash! I guess she thinks because she plays with Mia during the week, that she deserves to be paid too! HA, think again, sister. That's my money and it's already been accounted for! :) But it was cute, because I came in from a phone call I took outside, to Miguel showing me what she'd gotten into - she opened my wallet and dug out the check, the cash, and was having the best time trying to stuff it all in her mouth (what, so I wouldn't see?!).... haha!! And I'll add a video of our girl standing for a few seconds... sometimes it's much longer, sometimes it's just a second or two, but we did manage to catch it on video...

0 comments:

Post a Comment