365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 272 - Visitors & A New Babysitter





Today my family came in for our Mother's Day trip to Medieval Times, and so Macy got to spend a little time with Mimi & Papa before we dropped her off at the babysitter's for the evening. Gina, my neighbor, mommy to Mia, the little girl I watch twice a week, kept her for us while we were gone. And apparently, Macy freaked out after she realized we were gone, but as long as they held her, took her outside, or Danny, Gina's hubby, was holding her, she was fine. :) Gina kept me up to date through the evening by sending me pics of her and what they were doing. Seems after their trip outside, she came in and became quick friends with Danny. Hey, to her, as long as you feed her puffs or give her a bottle, she'll be your friend for life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment