365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 290 - She Runs Me Ragged



This girl is too much! Now, when you put her down on the floor, she stiffens her legs out so that she's standing instead of sitting.... which was kind of a pain, but now I just make sure she's steady, and I let her go... and she's now STANDING ALONE for several seconds at a time!! The girl will be walking before a year, most definitely. Heck, she's not even 10 months old yet, so it will probably be well before the one year mark. OH NO. hahaha And tonight, we heard that she has a family trait - she snorted when she was laughing!! It was too funny :)

And because our day was so off (she's been sleeping at odd times now), and we had church until late, she went to bed before I could get a pic of her. So I snuck in with my handy dandy flash and grabbed a quick sleeping pic of her. Love that girl!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment