365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 282 - Visiting with Mrs "Bicki"



When Andrew was a baby, I had a lady keep him in her home. He stayed with her until around 3, when he went to preschool. Her name is Vicki, but Andrew called her "Bicki". So today, while Andrew was at school, I took Macy to the mall by Vicki's house, and she met us there for a stroll around the mall, then we went over to her house to let Macy play and to catch up. We had lunch and just got caught up with everything. It's so nice when you have someone like that in your life, someone you'll always hold special and close to your heart.... I mean, she loved my baby boy for 3 years of his life when I was working, and so I will cherish her forever. But I have to say, it made me thankful for being able to be at home with Macy now....I want to remember Macy's baby days. :) So we didn't get a pic with Mrs. Vicki like I wanted, but I did get one of Macy bug playing in the toys that Andrew played with so many years ago. It was definitely a fun day for both of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment