365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 283 - Girl's Gotta Have Shoes!





Check out the new shoes my girl has :) She loves her shoes - she'd rather them be off her feet and in her mouth, but she likes them regardless. haha Today was a low-key day - kept Mia in the morning/afternoon, then ran some errands before church... went to church, then came home and went to bed! Pretty nice day, I'd say! And tonight was the first time Macy cried when I left her in the nursery at church. It was pitiful and sad, but it lasted all of 2 seconds, really. She was really hungry and tired and just didn't want to be left, I suppose. Not that she wanted me, though, because anytime I try to hold her, she just wiggles away! :)

Love my kiddos!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment