365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 288 - Baby is Coming Soon!



This afternoon, I took the kids with me to a photo session... a maternity session (my first!). The baby on the way is Charlee Hope, baby girl to our friends Brooks & Sadie, who I have photographed since the proposal... so that makes for fun sessions - I know them, they know me, we have a good time during the session. And now we get to look forward to doing newborn pictures when she arrives! :) So anyway, we had been in the pool, so Macy had sunscreen in her hair and was just a mess! But she's a trooper and acted fine for me as I strolled her around the session location :) As for Andrew and myself, we ended up getting eaten by fire ants! Not a good way to end a session!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment