365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 289 - Mommy's Getting Older!








Today is my 32nd birthday. Believe that or not! It's crazy!! This morning, Andrew asked me to get him a glass of milk, and when I opened the fridge, there sat a gift bag with "MOM" written on the card, stuffed in the top shelf of the fridge. They had all signed cards (with Macy's hand traced inside as well as Andrew's) and gave me 3 of the GIANT chocolate bars, 3 magazines (because I never buy them anymore), and some perfume. VERY sweet!! Unfortunately, we had a death in the family on Friday, and the funeral was this afternoon, so we took Macy with us to that. It was nice seeing family, even though it was for a sad event. Macy looked cute as ever and enjoyed chewing on my bracelets of course!! She got fed well after the service, by her/our cousins, so she was a happy girl! All pics taken from my phone, as I left the good camera in the car, darn it!

That is all for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment