365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 266 - Church, naps, then pics!








Today was church - where the nursery workers told me that Macy had to "be walked", this morning, which means she was fussy... VERY odd for our sweet girl! But she was way tired, so I kinda understood and felt bad for her, and she even cried when I came to get her - she just wanted her mommy :)

We all (besides Andrew - he never naps!) took naps after church until we had to get up to go do a photo shoot. We did engagement portraits for Miguel's cousin Brenda & her fiance, Brandon. We had a great time and got a few shots of Macy girl when Brenda & Brandon were switching outfits. Also got some of Riley & Andrew, maybe I'll edit and post those tomorrow.

Now it's late and everyone is sleeping, except for me, of course :) Sleep is for wimps. haha
Oh - an explanation of the "pants on the head" picture... Today after I changed Macy's diaper, getting ready to leave for the session, she was wiggling and pushing me away SO much, that I couldn't get her bloomers on her bottom! So as she flipped over for the 100th time, I decided to heck with it, and stuck them on her head instead :) Little toot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment