365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 277 - The Bracelets Were Mine





Macy has taken a liking to the bangle bracelets that Miguel got me for Mother's Day... luckily, for me, they came in a set of 10 or more, so I can spare one or two for my girl to play with. Because anytime I wear them around her, she's grabbing at them until I take them off and let her have them. Today, she had one in her hand, and the other in her mouth, crawling all over the floor that way. It was too funny :)

The other pic, in the orange outfit, was taken just at the right moment, because shortly after, she left me a present that got her entire onesie pretty nice and not-so-clean anymore. :)

OH!! And she started saying mamamamamama today!! She says it when she's crawling toward me, and so I think it's the real deal, of course. haha

That's all for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment