365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 286 - More bball, swimming, dinner, & playing
























This morning, Marcie took me for my first ever manicure & pedicure! It was wonderful!!! The guys stayed home with the kids, and then we all went to Andrew's last bball game of the season. After the game, we had a quick McD's lunch and then went down to the pool so the kids could play. After that, we got dressed and ready and went out to dinner for my bday :) Food and company were wonderful and then after my sis & her family left for home, we stayed around the area of the restaurant and let the kiddos explore while Miguel, Riley & myself just sat around and enjoyed some gelato (italian ice cream) and people-watching. It was a very fun day and we enjoyed having my sis & everyone up for the night/day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment