365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 310 - Spaghetti & Baths with Brudder















Today was a fun day! We had the two little ones that I keep, Macy & Andrew, and then a friend of mine came over with her 2.5 year old son.... these kiddos were running all over my living room, having the BEST time!! Then all at once, they were down for naps and I had a few hours of pure quiet....until they all woke back up at the same exact time. haha (and when all was quiet after my babysitting kids left, I looked down in the kitchen floor and Macy had found a leftover baggie of goldfish, and was helping herself to them hahaha)

Tonight, I made spaghetti, and Macy had some for the first time. She slurped a few noodles up, and I'm sure she liked it, but I don't think it was filling her up fast enough :) After dinner, we ran her a bath and Andrew climbed in too. Macy, as her brother, is such a mess. She loves to make us laugh, and for that, we are blessed.

Lots of pics from today :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment