365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 295 - Swimming, cooking out, and more swimming!








Since we were all home for the day, we decided to get up and go swimming before the crowd hit the pool.... and boy did that crowd eventually hit the pool!! It was very nice, and I was even able to paint Macy's toenails for our day in the sun. :) (it was a messy job, since I did it when she was awake, but it was still too cute!!)

Later in the day, Mari, my sister-in-law, came over to have some grilled burgers & corn, and she took me to Sam Moon (& bought me a purse/bag for my bday! - Thank you Mari!!), then we just sat around doing nothing and enjoying it! After she left, we went to the pool again for a bit. It was definitely a nice and relaxing day!

Oh, and let me explain the big flower on Macy's head... Mari bought it for her own hair (and it looks REALLY cute pinned in by her ponytail!), and when we got home, she put it in Macy's hair. I had to take a picture of it to send to my friend Sarah, because she's always got the biggest flowers on her baby, Sloan's, head, and we always ask her if they can be any bigger, to joke with her... So I sent her the pic and told her mine was finally bigger than hers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment