365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 307 - A Family Day








After getting up for the day, we all got dressed and the boys went for haircuts while Macy & I went to do some grocery game shopping. While there, we went through the bakery to ask about a cake, and the lady there thought Macy bug was sooooo gorgeous and sweet, and offered her a cookie. She opened an entire bag of new cookies that were on display, and gave my girl one of her very own. :) Macy looked at that nice lady like she had hung the moon - she didn't know what the cookie was, but she had a feeling it was something good by the look she gave that lady :) And she ate the entire thing, never dropping any of it....heck, if I had a chocolate chip cookie that size, I wouldn't have dropped any of it either. hahaha

Then her shirt was nice and chocolatey, so I didn't get a 'clean' pic of my sweet girl in the pretty blue she was in, but these will have to do :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment