365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 293 - Sessions, a Wedding, and Chicken Nuggets for the Girl





Wow, what a busy day! I had two sessions this morning, and a wedding from noon until 11pm (that's how long I was gone for, the wedding coverage was just from 2-10pm)....So Miguel had the kiddos alone with him for the entire day! What fun for them!! Macy bug was given chopped up chicken nuggets and cherry kool-aid to drink!! I'm sure she was disappointed when I got home! But they all survived and Miguel even treated me to the most awesome clean house and mowed front & back yards as well! He's so amazing. I'm definitely blessed! Great kids and a wonderful hubby! So the pics today are from his cell phone, sent to me throughout my busy day away... (and never to leave the day without some fun, Macy bug pooped on the floor after her bath daddy gave her, haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment