365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 298 - More Playing, Picture Preparation, & One More Day!!





Andrew just has one more day left (well, a half day, actually!) of Kindergarden!! Today he brought home his yearbook, writing notebooks, coloring box, and lots and lots of other fun papers he's done throughout the year. What memories!! He's had a great year and I'm looking forward to spending our first real summer together :)

I took Mia & Macy up to the school this morning for part of his end of year party...the kids played outside with bubbles, balls, bugs, etc., then we walked home while Andrew finished up his day at school. Then after school, we had to run to a church were I'm doing a wedding in a few weeks. After that, we ran by Toys R Us to grab some swimming supplies and an extra swimsuit for Macy (but they were buy-one-get-one free, so I HAD to get her two!!) :) Then we came home and played with Macy, ate, and watched Alice in Wonderland.

Oh, and I've taken out the old kitchen we had when Andrew was little, for my daycare kiddos, and today we grabbed a few things of food/cooking utensils, to go along with it. Macy loves the hamburger pieces the best, if you can't tell :)
OH! And look at our tree! I thought we were going to just replace it, but now it's fun to watch what it does...and it's actually growing! Not the type of tree we were hoping for, but none of us are perfect, so why should my tree be? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment