365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 304 - Time to Step Away For a Second :)





Today was a tiring day for some reason. We had Mia again, and she played SO well with Andrew again. I love having her over :) Macy, though, was on a mixed-up schedule and just didn't seem to feel 100% herself, so that made for kind-of a long day. Then I shattered a glass all over the kitchen floor. Then Andrew felt like being the boss, and got himself in trouble, so he spent some time in the corner. After Miguel got home, I ran away. haha I went to spend my giftcard at World Market and though I wasn't gone that long, Macy was very excited that I came back :) Then she proceeded to stay up until after 10pm, which is much later than she normally stays up. I hope she's feeling okay... but as I'm typing this, my nose is stuffy, and I'm now wondering if she's got this cold/sore throat/allergy mess that I seem to have. Who knows. I hope for a healthy and regularly-scheduled day tomorrow! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment