365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 305 - 10 Months Old Already?!














Wow, my baby girl is 10 months old!! CRAZY!!!

As of now, she's crawling faster than I've seen any baby crawl....Standing alone at different times....Walking when you hold her hands....Cruising between things....Shaking her head "no no no".....Mocking every single noise we make around the house - we yell "what?!", she yells her form of 'what', back....She bounces up and down to music....Eats ANYTHING you put in front of her, besides baby food - she's too good for that anymore I guess!....Waves hi & bye....sometimes gives 'kisses' to daddy - once to me, but he's gotten them a few times!!....says dada, mama, bubba (dadadadada, mamamama, bubabuba).....and just lights up our lives like we never knew was possible!!

Today we kept a little boy who I will have two days per week through the summer. When he left, I took the kids to McD's to play with Andrew's friend Skylar & her sis while their mom and I sat and chatted. Macy had some fries and a taste of my McFlurry.... she liked them both of course :) Riley is here tonight and we got a little video of Macy's new way of going down the slide... along with the 10month pics. And yes, I took that big huge fake pencil away from her after the pic so she wouldn't stab herself in the eye or something!! It was the only thing I had near me to grab to get her attention away from the 10month paper! :)

Happy 10months baby girl!! Soon we'll start planning for your big first birthday party!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment