365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 166 - Family Game Night





After dropping Miguel off at work this morning, I just had to get out of the house, even though I felt like I'd been run over by a monster truck :) So Macy and I met Sarah, Sloan & Laney at Babies R Us and then had a quick lunch together with them and then finished the morning off at Hobby Lobby buying more supplies for my flowers that I am making for some people. It was a good morning and then I had to get home and clean up before meeting Andrew at the bus stop. Once we got him, we loaded up in the car and headed to get Riley and then picked Miguel up from work and drove back home. Shortly after, Miguel's cousins came over as well as his sister, and they all played the Wii while I watched while making more flower clips. And of course, Macy was just happy go lucky all day to just be out and about and then to have people over holding her all night long (& trying all of her hats & headbands on her sweet little head!) :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment