365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 152 - A Day Alone








Unfortunately, Miguel's brother-in-law (his step sister's husband), Pete, passed away in the night, so Miguel took the baby and spent the day out at their home with some of the family. I haven't been sleeping much lately, and he could tell how worn out I was, so Miguel left me at home to get some rest. I got a little sleep but I spent some time cleaning up the house and getting prepared for our guests...Miguel's sister & nieces, Mari, Genna & Micaela, came over and played the Wii and had pizza with us. The girls are spending the night and all day Saturday with us as well. It was a fun night, and Macy bug was worn completely out from all of the excitement of seeing new faces during the day and then all of the dancing and game playing that she watched at night.


Miguel also went and saw Grandma Veva... He took a few pics while there, one that I'm posting... (a bit blurry but not too bad). :) The other one from today is just of Macy sleeping. As usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment