365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 149 - Another Day Down, Going Shopping








One more day at home with our new baby that I'm watching full-time. Macy seemed to want to stay on Cameron's schedule again today, so it was a pretty easy and quiet day. :) Tonight, when Andrew got home, he asked if he could go "shopping"... I said "sure!" and look what he ended up buying! (okay, so I helped him a little) :) (oh just wait, Macy - it will get worse!)


Oh, and today was Andrew's first day to ride the big yellow school bus home from school!! He's been SO excited, but I've been nothing but nervous about it. I was worried that he wouldn't know where to get off and that I'd be standing at the bus stop while the bus rolled by without him getting off. lol Of course, they have it under better control than I could have imagined, and he has a great bus driver and it all worked out okay :) I stuck Macy in a sling and Cameron was sleeping so we just put him in the stroller and bundled everyone up for the short walk up the street to meet the bus. I grabbed a pic of Macy squished in the sling and one of Andrew stepping off of the bus (of course the sunlight caught my lens and messed up the pic, but oh well!).


It was another good day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment