365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 159 - Not Feeling Herself Today



Not sure if Macy is feeling sick like her brother (and daddy now too!), but she just wasn't herself today. She's had no fever, but it sounds like her throat is a little sore, and she just sat in her bouncy seat almost all day, catching little cat naps and just resting. She's never like that, either, so I knew something was off. But she's still sweet as can be and gave us plenty of smiles today :) She and I went to Sams with Sarah (Skylar's mom - Skylar is Andrew's best girl-friend at school, and our neighbor) and Sloan (Skylar's baby sister)...that was fun for us, as we normally don't get many trips out without a boy involved :)

Tomorrow will be a hard day for me because Macy bug is going to spend the night with Mimi & Papa while we take the boy to see Monster Jam! Not very excited about missing that time with my girl, but she will be loved on bunches and will probably not miss me at all! I will be sure to grab a quick picture before we head out, so that I can post it for the day...can't fall down on my job - I'm already 157 days into this thing, gotta finish strong! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment