365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 165 - Mommy's Get Sick Too





Now I've gotten whatever it was that the rest of the family had. Hopefully it will only last 48 hours as theirs pretty much did. Who knows. But I felt awful all day, and I guess Macy was having an "I only want Mommy to hold me" day, because she really wasn't happy unless I was holding her. Which was really hard because all I wanted to do was sleep...hard to nap when she's napping when she's NOT napping! :) But she and I did feel good for a little part of the day after a nap, so we got on the floor to practice her scooting. These cell phone pics are all I got today, as she went to bed early tonight and I was just too busy with dinner and resting that I didn't even pull out the real camera. Enjoy :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment