365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 163 - My Sick Little Girl





Macy just cannot get over this illness...it's just awful. Her little nose is constantly running and she just sounds so yucky. She's still such a happy little baby, though, despite how awful she is feeling, and that only makes it all worse for us to watch. She shouldn't have to feel so bad :( I'm thinking I'll have to call her doc on Friday and see if I can get her in, or if they even feel that they need to see her.


One thing I'm not sure I mentioned yesterday that she's now doing... she's learned how to get up on her knees... not all of the time, but every once in a while, she'll prop herself up and try to push off to go forward, but then just plops right back down on her belly. The girl will be crawling in no time! OH NO! :)


The pic tonight is funny to me - when Andrew was a baby, we have one of him with a bubble in his nose. The bubble in Macy's nose was NOT there when I was preparing to take the pic, nor was it there after I snapped the pic - it just popped out as I clicked the camera and then went away. It was cute so I'm posting it :)


And the shirt - I made it myself. Well, I ironed the cross on myself.... maybe I should sell those too. lol I'm looking for all kinds of things to sell these days, and my friend said her husband bought their little girl a shirt that looks just like this one, and paid $26 for it. You never know :)


See you tomorrow, dear bloggie friends. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment