365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 145 - New Year's Day



Macy was able to spend the day with her two favorite people in this world.... her daddy & her big brother. I went to Canton to do a little shopping with my big sis, Amy, so Miguel stayed home with the kiddos. Macy has taken a big liking to her daddy these days, and didn't seem the least bit interested in seeing me when I got home tonight :) Doesn't bother me - I like it that she wants someone else besides me. Gives me a little freedom to do other things :) Proof that she only wanted her daddy tonight - I could NOT get the girl to lay down and sleep or even be still for a second, and I pass her off to Miguel and she's out like a light in no time at all. Little stink pot! :) I saw a onesie at Canton today that I definitely should have gotten for her... it said "I've already found my prince - his name is Daddy" Awwwww!!! (and internet is back up, so pics and posts should all be straightened out from here on...)


0 comments:

Post a Comment