365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 202 - Canton is for Girls



So Macy & I drove down to Canton to go to First Monday Trade Days with my sisters and niece,
Abigail. Didn't buy anything other than a new diaper bag with the girl's name on it, but we just needed to get out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine and time with the girls. It was nice, and Macy was sooo good the entire time we were out. After Canton, we drove to Mineola with my parents and sister to see the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as they were building a family a house out there. It was fun to see what goes on that you don't really see on TV (and vice versa). Then we drove home to Andrew & Miguel, who were waiting up for us. Seems they had a good day together, too, even walking up the big hill to McDonald's for a late lunch! :) The only pic I got today, was after I had to change Macy out of her Canton outfit because she sprung a leak, and so we put her in the cute little pink clothes that Marcie & Abigail brought for her as a backup outfit (since I left the bag of extras at home!!). I sat her up in the backseat before I loaded up the car to head out, and she just looked too sweet and pretty in the pink, that I had to get a picture. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment