365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 177 - She likes toes!





Well, Macy loves toes now. But not just her toes! If she scoots anywhere near you, you'd better pull your feet out of her reach, otherwise she will start chewing on them! :) She also loves her own toes now too - she will play with them and chew on them whenever she's bored. But what's really funny, is that I found her chewing on Cameron's (the baby I keep) toes today!!! They were both rolling around on the floor, and Macy was just so interested in what Cameron was doing, and she somehow got herself right next to him and first had her fingers in his mouth.... then, when I went to pull her away from him before she scratched him or something, I noticed that his toes were soaking wet! She had been sucking on his foot!! YUCK! :) She's a mess, that's for sure!
Also, as she was playing on the floor today, I guess she got tired of her normal toys that I put out for her to play with, because when I looked to my feet, she had scooted all the way over to her bouncy chair and was going to town chewing on the edge of it! Too funny.

We've been feeding Macy bug more solids during the day, and today we had oatmeal w/bananas in the morning, and green beans in the afternoon. Normally she loves green beans, and today she ate them fine, but after every bite, her eyes would get big and she'd shiver and make the funniest face. It was too funny, but she was too fast for me to get it on camera.

We brought the dogs in the house and bathed them all tonight and it was quite the wild sight for a while.... Macy wasn't so sure what to think about them, but at the end of the night, I think she got okay with her new brothers. haha

Tomorrow we may be having a friend of mine and her kiddos coming over to visit/play during the day... her baby girl is just three days older than Macy. I'm excited! :) That's all for today!! Oh, and the groundhog saw his shadow and we have 6 more weeks of winter - brought to you by Andrew, who talked about this subject first thing this morning and then as soon as he got off the bus, he was still talking about it. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment