365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 181 - Going to Mimi & Papa's



The kids and I drove to Lindale today to stay the night with Mimi & Papa so that we could go to Jake's 3rd bday party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow. Baby girl had a cute little flower clip that I put in her hair (nope, no headbands today, my girl has hair that I can finally clip things in!), and when Andrew walked by her and saw it, he did a little whistle at her and said "Macy, you look soooo pretty with your little flower in your hair!" and he saw me watching him and he repeated to me just how pretty he thought she was :) But then on our way to Lindale, he asked me if we could take the clip out of her hair because she was "freaking him out a little, and making him confused", because he knew it was her, but with the flower clip, it just didn't look like the normal Macy :) lol I so love that boy! But unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of her with the little clippie in her hair! We'll put it in again soon and take a pic though...


Macy bug had a good visit with her Mimi & Papa as usual :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment