365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 193 - NorthWood Model



My friend and previous boss, Becky, at church, emailed me this morning needing the old pic of Macy in the NorthWood Kids onesie.... and one with a cute headband/flower/bow, etc... So I stuck her in the onesie again with a cute flower headband and grabbed such a sweet pic of her (in my opinion anyway!). :)


Funny thing is, is after I took the pic, I put her pants back on her.... after a while, I checked her legs to make sure she wasn't cold in the house, and that's when I realized that she didn't have her pants on anymore! Andrew and I laughed about that, cause apparently miss thing thinks it's easier to scoot around the room without pants, and she somehow shed them in the middle of her scooting.


Not sure if she's not feeling well or what, but she only napped once this morning, as usual, but then stayed awake ALL DAY LONG. Not fussing, which is good, but just so tired that she wasn't sure what she wanted. I'd put her in the playpen bassinet in our room for a nap, but she'd just cry and cry and cry, then I'd take her out and she'd play again for another hour or so. She ate just fine, but never took a nap. I was washing her sheets in her bed, and I'm wondering if she just couldn't sleep in the backup bed because it wasn't her "real" bed... She never uses the playpen in our room anymore, but I honestly didn't think she'd notice, but I'm now thinking she may have. Tonight I got her things clean and she went right to sleep when we put her down for the night. Strange. But regardless, she was still so good all day long, despite no napping. I am blessed :)


Guess that's all for today. Goodnight all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment