365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 47 - Photo sessions & sleep deprivation





I had a big photo session this morning that Macy went along for. Then she slept all day while I had lunch with Miguel and while we waited for Andrew to get out of school (for the record, he got a "High Five Award" today for coming into school every single morning and greeting his teacher with a smile and a 'good morning' - he was so proud, as were we, of him). Tonight we had dinner with my father-in-law and sister-in-law, and her family. It was good, but I am now just soooo exhausted and ready to hit the sack and call it a day.
Tomorrow I have a photo session in the morning and then we're heading to the fair for the rest of the day with my sister and her family. It's tradition that we go together each year, and I'm really excited to get out and eat some yummy fair food! :)

Got a really cute "beanie" hat for Macy in the mail today. Thought it was really cute on her little round head :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment