365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 33



Macy and I went shopping today! Well, window shopping actually. Didn't find anything to buy, so we went home and slept all day. I've had school work and photo sessions to edit all week, and I was planning on working on those today but because Macy still thinks it's fun to stay up all night, I was just too tired to get anything done today. But sleep is something I always have time for! Especially when baby girl is sleeping! :) Yesterday we met another lady up the street who has a baby girl that is 6 days older than Macy...and then today we saw her again and also met another lady whose daughter is in Andrew's class at school and who is also pregnant with a girl, due in a month. I see playdates with our girls in my future! :)

And for today, I wanted you all to see the side of Macy that no one normally sees but us. She's typically a very happy and easy-to-please baby, but tonight I guess she just thought we weren't doing anything right, and she gave us some fits. So Miguel and Andrew joined in tear-fest while I snapped some pics! Can't beat them, join them, right?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment