365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 46 - Lunch with Andrew & shopping





Macy & I went and had lunch with Andrew at school today. Strange how we had to sit at the back of the lunchroom at our own table with none of his friends - something about allergy precautions and whatnot. Oh well, that didn't stop all of his friends from coming to talk to me and Macy-bug. :) Is it bad, though, that Andrew told me that he and the little girl he sits with at their regular table call their table "the lonely table" because they are the only two who sit there? He seems okay with it, but I think it's kinda sad! He's just not all about being popular and sitting in the middle of everyone being the center of attention, though, so I guess that's good. And the lonely table just means he has room for more friends :)

After lunch, Macy was so good that I went and did a little clearance rack shopping. Just trying to find a few new things since I can't fit in pregnancy clothes or any of my old clothes either. Ugh. Weird stage but I will figure it out - too bad I can't just wear sweat pants and PJ's to work next week though!

Tomorrow we have a bridal session to do and then we look forward to Macy's first trip to the State Fair on Saturday! Should be a fun weekend for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment