365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 40 - A lunch date and a dinner date





Macy and I had lunch with my coworker, Donna, today. It was fun and Macy got to wear her big red bow that Auntie Donna gave to her :) I was approached by a lady at the restaurant who told me "she has got to be the prettiest little baby girl I've ever seen in my whole life". Aww :) Then tonight, Aunt Mari kept Macy & Andrew both while Miguel and I went out on a semi-date. We went to Logan's Roadhouse and then we stopped by McD's for a sweet tea and ice cream cone. We're really exciting, huh?! But baby girl gives us not much rest, so we were just anxious to pick her up and get back home to sleep!

And the picture I had to add to todays post, is one of how I found her in her swing this afternoon. She would wiggle her way down in the blanket that I had draped over her legs - I have no idea how she did it, because I would come and uncover her so I'd know she could breathe, but then I'd come back by her a while later, and she'd have wiggled her way back under the blanket again. I snapped a quick pic and then went ahead and took the blanket out of the swing because it was getting my anxiety level way on up there :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment