365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 24





Macy had a busy and full day today - of sleeping while we got the garage cleaned out - lucky girl! The boys headed to church tonight, and while they were gone, little Macy-bug decided to have one of her "don't you dare put me down or else I will show you how strong my lungs are again!" nights with me. So I fed her, put her down, she cried, I picked her up, put her down when I thought she was asleep, she pooped, I changed her diaper, put her back down, started to snap some photos of her for my 365, and she woke up MAD. So I had to hold her again. (Just HAD to! haha) And that means, no cute posed photo for my 365. But I got creative and stood in front of the bathroom mirror to get todays shot. And how adorable are the little feet in her pj's???!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment