365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 43 - Her happy place



Went and met the lady who will be keeping Macy for the next few months. She's very sweet and I know Macy will be well taken care of while she's there. After that, we had to go see my doctor for a follow-up appointment from the c-section. Things look good and I'm doing just fine with the recovery. While there we went down to the lab where I used to work and visited with my old coworkers and friends. They just showered Macy-bug with attention and then we headed to the grocery store and back home again just in time to get Andrew from school.

The pic from today is Macy in what we call her "happy place". After she's fed, she almost always lays back, closes her eyes, and her whole body just goes limp and she's out...nothing can bother her, and she's in "her happy place". It's pretty funny. So tonight, I caught her (and the bib that's almost as big as she is!) in that place, laying on daddy, and thought I'd post it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment