365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 38 - It's Macro time!





The macro lens that I got today has nothing to do with Macy, other than I took her 365 pic with it (though you wouldn't be able to tell it's a macro lens since it's just a portrait...but I'll add a macro pic just to show off the fun I've had today!). Other than me getting that lens...it's been a fine day. Rainy yet again, but good regardless. Macy has rested most of the day, as she was up until around 1am and then up again at 4am for the day. Crazy girl! Hoping to squeeze in another bubble bath later tonight if she'll let me, as the one the other night was interrupted by her screams on the other side of the door and Miguel saying "she's inconsolable!" Mommy to the rescue!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment