365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 39 - Can we get some sun over here?







It rained yet again today. But we made the most of it. Went out during the breaks and snapped a few pictures in my new basket I bought for sessions. As much as I was excited about Macy being born so that I could photograph her in all kinds of fun and unique ways, she's just not a good infant model! Her looks are perfect, and I get her when she's sleeping very soundly...but at the slightest movement or touch, she wiggles. So I can't position her hands and/or feet where I want them! So much for practicing with this girl! :) But I did get a few cute ones regardless, because she's Macy, and I'll always get good shots when taking her picture. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment