365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 262 - Sleeping, Meetings, and Church





We rested a lot this morning, after Macy played for an hour or so with Mia... Then after Andrew got home from school, we headed up and went to meet an old friend for a Starbucks tea - we had to talk about her wedding that I have been hired to photograph. If I could get past the nerves, I know I would do a fine job - so I have 52 days to calm down :) After our meeting, we headed to church (well, after a quick stop at Target for $.26 baby foods that a friend of mine had told me about), for T-Kids. Then headed home when that was over. Before getting ready for bed, Macy sat in the floor and played with Ranger and the rest of us. I grabbed my camera for the photo of the day, but I didn't have my batteries in my extended flash, and had to use the pop-up flash on my camera (which I do NOT like using!).... Macy is showing us that it was way too bright for her!! :)

Until tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment