365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 251 - Going Out In The Rain





Last night, our nieces, Micaela & Genna, spent the night with us, so this morning, everyone woke up and pretty much stayed inside and played all day long. It rained throughout the night and ALL day long, so it was a Wii kind of day :) Macy felt a tiny bit better today - she was awake for longer periods, and pretty happy during those awake times. Then tonight, we had to run to the store, and Miguel wasn't home from the hospital (his uncle was having surgery) yet, so I had to take the kids with me. (the nieces had already gone home) So we loaded up and had a crazy time running from the car to the store and back in the pouring rain. I think Macy stayed the driest, because for some reason, it's the baby who is always the first to be thought of in times like those. :) But that's okay - Andrew's a trooper and didn't even want to be under the umbrella :)

Getting ready for bed, I realized I hadn't grabbed a picture of my girl all day long, so I put her in her PJ's and chased her around the living room floor. The pic of her crying is my fault - she wanted me to pick her up but I wouldn't until I got a pic of her :) I know - I'm so mean. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment