365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 243 - Sleepy Babies & Baseball Fun



This morning, Macy & I went to the church to help with childcare during their MOPS group. We were in the baby room again, and as usual, most babies cried for the first little while... but surprisingly, most of them all fell asleep toward the end of their time in there with us. Even Macy let me hold her and rock her while she slept :) That's a rarity!! After childcare, we came home and relaxed until Andrew got home from school. Then tonight, we had baseball practice, where Macy flirted with a grandpa of one of Andrew's teammates, and she just had the best time smiling at him and playing on the cool grass while Andrew practiced.

I think I was able to get a shot of her first little tooth, on my cell phone. Ignore the yucky nose! She's still not over her runny nose/cold/whatever it is! But regardless, there it is - tooth number one!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment