365 Days of Macy

welcome

A photo for each day of Macy's first year of life...

Day 261 - Lunch, Window Shopping, And Friends





After sleeping late this morning, Macy & I got out and met up with my friend Sarah, and her two girls, Sloan(7 mths) and Laney (4), at McD's. Lanely likes to play while Sarah and I catch up. Macy enjoys people watching - the girl is so observant, a place like the McD's playground is the best entertainment for her! After that, Macy & I went to JCPenney and walked around, remembering what it was like to actually be able to buy stuff. haha We didn't buy anything, of course, but it was nice to get out and stroll around for a bit before having to go home. While there, I took a pic of her sitting in the stroller thing. :) And the other pic is of Ranger sniffing her - he always loves to give her lots of sniffs and sometimes kisses. She just turns her cheek like I taught her ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment